You refined by:
- Familiarity with marketing principles and strategy.
- Work with creative agency to ensure O2 brand look and feel is met.
- Process driven and attention to detail.
£22,417 - £26,243 a year
- International Office, Recruitment Marketing and the rest of External Relations.
- To review all documentation submitted by applicants to determine if they have…
- Ensure all reading material on display in designated areas are up to date and ordering marketing material when necessary.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Internal marketing support – managing marketing calendar (emailers using Mailchimp, campaigns, external conferences, website maintenance, maintaining case…
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Part-time Marketing job.
- Ensure compliance of marketing to FCA regulations.
Regan & Dean Recruitment Ltd
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Editorial, digital, sales, conference producer and marketing.
- Work closely with the Sponsorship Managers to design sponsorship packages/opportunities and to…
- The eight units are Communications and Marketing, Development & Alumni, Edinburgh Global, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Legal Services, Strategic Planning…
£8.36 an hour
- Ensuring daily processing levels are met within the Clothing/Fashion Department.
- Support the Store management team in maintaining the highest level of…
£55,750 a year
- Stimulating SME demand for the University’s research will ensure on-going project success through knowledge transfer activities to ensure ERDF deliverable…
£7,215 a year
- Working towards sales/revenue targets, cascading knowledge through ongoing staff training, collating value-led business insight and ensuring all compliance &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.