Mental Health jobs in Chesterfield
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- As a Support Worker you will have demonstrable knowledge of with clients with severe and enduring mental health problems.
£8.21 an hour
- United Response is a leading national charity providing support to young people and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
£16,296 - £17,811 a year
- Support to 15 men and women with enduring mental health problems.
- Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan…
£8 - £12 an hour
- Knowledge and understanding of Autism, Learning disabilities and mental health.
- Bradshaw Bretton are currently recruiting for Mental Health Support Workers on a…
£8.50 - £12.35 an hour
- Your role will be to provide high quality, personalised and reliable support services to service user with varying levels of learning disabilities and mental…
£8.56 an hour
- Meadowcroft is a home which cares for individuals with complex mental health needs.
- Previous care experience within a reputable health care provider and NVQ…
£8.21 an hour
- The service is across three buildings in close proximity, we will support people with learning disabilities and mental health.
- Our ideal Support Worker will be:
£16,341 a year
- They make a difference to the lives of children and adults with complex needs such as mental health conditions, learning difficulties or brain injuries.
- As a Support Worker at Bracken Villa , you will work with people who have profound learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour, cerebral palsy and…
£8.30 an hour
- It is a mixed placement service for people requiring specialist support for mental health, personality disorder and a secondary diagnosis learning disability.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.