Mental Health jobs in Chesterfield
£8.30 an hour
- It is a mixed placement service for people requiring specialist support for mental health, personality disorder and a secondary diagnosis learning disability.
£8.30 an hour
- We are currently looking to grow our already established and dedicated team of support workers in the Darnall area of Sheffield.
- Our ideal support worker will:
£22,191 a year
- As a Staff Nurse you will be central to providing high quality care within a secure forensic setting working alongside patients whom have a diagnosis of…
£36,484 a year
- Priory Hospital East Midlands is a low secure and locked recovery and rehabilitation service for women aged 18 years or older with a primary condition of mental…
£28,820 - £34,490 a year
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder.
- We are looking for Staff Nurses and Charge Nurses to work on our acute…
- The Priory Hospital East Midlands offers low secure, psychiatric intensive care, and rehabilitation and recovery services for females aged 18 years or older…
£14 an hour
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
- Successful candidates will be motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for patients, who may…
£35,008 a year
- The role of the Registered Mental Health Senior Staff Nurse is to work as an effective member of the Multi-Disciplinary team.
- Payment into the pension scheme.
£27,374 - £34,407 a year
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
- What we are looking for:
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.