Mental Health jobs in Chesterfield
You refined by:
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- A funded and paid opportunity to start your career in mental health care within the NHS.
- You will have strong relationship skills and be willing to develop your…
Abbeyfield Grange Community Support Ltd
- Work as part of a team to provide a high level of physical and emotional, 24 hour care to all service users as directed by the management team, and to cooperate…
£7,800 a year
- We positively encourage people who have experienced mental health problems to apply for a role within the Trust.
- The role entails general administrative duties.
- Skills in de-escalation, in supporting mental health and well-being of staff.
- General administration duties including photocopying and filing and ensuring staff…
Good News Family Care (Homes) Limited
- Whatever your skills you will find an opportunity to use them at GNFC.
- Farm project support workers are urgently needed to work alongside both day clients and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.