Marketing Manager £55,000 jobs
You refined by:
£60,000 a year
- You will be great at developing cross functional & external relationships, alongside driving marketing best practice.
- Up to £60,000 Basic.
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- As Marketing Manager in our Flavours division, you will provide competitive-edge marketing to support sales objectives in our very creative and sophisticated…
£77,828 a year
- From brewing to sales and marketing, from logistics to finance, IT and HR - there's much more to our business than you might imagine.
- Experience in marketing (brand, product, launch management, aftersales marketing, etc).
- You will ultimately be responsible for supporting and supervising…
£60,000 - £100,000 a year
- Allocating a significant marketing budget across channels efficiently.
- We’re still a small, close-knit team so you should be both a strong individual…
South West London
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- Full marketing mix experience gained client-side.
- Experience marketing the different stages of the full lifecycle of the product.
- In order to achieve this they commit strong levels of investment into both NPD & Leading Edge Commercial & Category solutions.
£500 a day
- The Programme Manager (Brand, Transformation, Marketing, Business) role requires the effective co-ordination of the Programme Projects and management of their…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- We are looking for an experienced B2B generalist marketing professional, ideally with some knowledge of SaaS technology.
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- You will have experience managing corporate events as well as a marketing qualification or marketing experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.