Marketing Manager £50,000 jobs
- The Marketing Manager provides insights for the development of business strategy;
- Design and implement the marketing programme / plan;
- 5+ years marketing experience including offering marketing, segment marketing, channel marketing and partner marketing.
- Our portfolio spans the following areas:
- Leadership, contribution to and delivery of Global marketing projects, working with colleagues across the franshise in different regions.
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
- Monitor competitor marketing initiatives 2) Provide executive summaries about interesting marketing programs 3) Define, scope, and propose ideas for new…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Rnrn• Event management with some international travel involved, including attending conferences rnrn• B2B brand marketing rnrn• Lead generation - no sales…
£200 - £300 a day
- A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing financial services organisation on an initial 6 month contract.
- Marketing Manager – HMRC account Market Unit.
- Demonstratable experience in a marketing role (B2B marketing preferred) including lead generation campaigns, event…
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Experience of using social media for communication and marketing.
- Ensure all local marketing communication and materials reach the standards that our clients…
- Talented, results-driven marketing manager with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a comparative role.
- Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the Marketing Manager…
£200 - £300 a day
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure the digital campaigns align with the broader marketing channels.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.