Marketing Manager £40,000 jobs
- Detailed knowledge and experience of advertising, direct and digital marketing across multiple routes to market.
- Skills that will help you in the role:
£60,000 a year
- You will be great at developing cross functional & external relationships, alongside driving marketing best practice.
- Up to £60,000 Basic.
£40,797 - £43,464 a year
- You will have responsibility for the day to day management of the marketing team, ensuring our brand, values and reputation are maintained.
- Ability to adapt global Influencer Marketing strategies to translate into effective local Influencer Marketing strategies, in line with UK marketing plans, with…
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles and excellent project management skills.
- Previous experience in FMCG/brand marketing, especially innovation.
£65,000 - £80,000 a year
- Essential: Significant pharmaceutical commercial experience with a strong performance track record Strong sales / marketing leadership with a successful track…
Talent For Marketing
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- Proven track record of working on B2B multi- channel marketing campaigns within tech / manufacturing industry.
- Customer (internal and external) engagement.
£55,000 a year
- Salary: Up to £55,000 (dependant on experience and current base), Plus 35 days' holiday, Bonus, Laptop, Phone, Double Matched Pension (up to 10%), Company Car,…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Good command of written marketing language.
- Experience of managing staff and a marketing budget.
- Interest in video technology, social media and marketing.
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Plan and manage brand marketing campaign calendar for shoots/content aligned to overall brand marketing strategy.
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.