Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Working in partnership with the Asda marketing strategy and creative teams on CCFB marketing communications.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Manager - Asda.
£65,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be an experienced project/ programme manager with experience of running a PMO within a fast-changing environment.
£31,866 - £40,322 a year
- We are seeking a professional and organised individual to join the School’s Marketing and Student Recruitment team.
- Contract Type: Fixed-term for 7 months.
- Assume responsibility for the local customer marketing implementation across major National Accounts for OPI.
- In this role you will:
£64,425 - £85,900 a year
- The Head of Digital Marketing is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
£32,000 a year
- We are currently seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to help assist the Head of Department in running our successful Group…
- The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with experience in both digital marketing and CRM activities.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- RnrnThe Role: rnrn• Event management with some international travel involved, including attending conferences rnrn• B2B brand marketing rnrn• Lead generation -…
£34,000 - £37,000 a year
- Research Communications and Marketing Manager.
- Experience of delivering communication and marketing strategies; preferably in the research sector.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.