Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- Establish, direct, influence and maintain appropriate levels of services with each specialist adviser customer to ensure that joint needs are given appropriate…
Yggdrasil Gaming Ltd
- Ensure customer game launch, marketing and promotional optimization across brands.
- Experience in online gambling with a good knowledge of both product and…
- We all know field sales can be an individual job.
£35,000 a year
- Duties and responsibilities as Account Manager will include:
- Experience and requirements for this Account Manager role:
- An appreciation of good design.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Liaison with the Marketing team to devise promotional campaigns and agree communication strategy.
- Qualsys is looking to appoint an experienced Key Account…
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to align on unique outreach, event strategies, sponsorships, and mailers.
- Working at Feedr means you will:
- Deliver therapeutic information on products in line with marketing strategy.
- Perform local marketing, sales analyses and gain patient flow insights.
Eurofins UK Product Testing Services
- As a Key Account Manager you will manage and develop the key client account in strengthening relationships, identifying new revenue opportunities and…
- Dedicated Sales Enablement Manager to educate and fine tune sales skills.
- Extensive product management, professional services, marketing and support structure…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Implement agreed sales and marketing plans;
- Develop and obtain sign off for sales and marketing plans;
- Within your role as Key Account Manager across your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.