Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
£40,277 - £49,228 a year
- For further information on CUSE please visit our website www.cusecic.com.
- Please click here to view the Job Description and Person Specification.
- Business Development Manager - Marketing and Analytics.
- Business Development Manager: Nectar Loyalty.
- An good understanding of loyalty programme management and…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Reports to: UK Sales Manager.
- Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (KLEENWASTE).
- Generating new business for our Collectable Services Business by prospecting…
£32,500 a year
- Maintain strong relationships with the restaurant teams and marketing teams to maximise revenue.
- You will be integral in supporting the Regional Manager to…
- Location: field based,Kettering Area, to cover West and East Midlands– periodic travel to our Head Office in Maidenhead.
- What we can offer you:
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- You will grow your account to new heights through adding propositions using your influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work at pace and under pressure.
£300,000 a year
- A sound understanding of customer processes in marketing, compliance, credit and purchasing.
- Work with the Customer Experience and Marketing team to help…
£30,000 a year
- This role will support the Head of Corporate Development in maximising the fundraising income for Birmingham Hippodrome from corporate sponsors, members and…
- Lastminute.com launches marketing firm forward boost housing.
- Someone who can build relationships at a senior level and can professionally craft new…
£41,391 - £56,002 a year
- As a Business Development Manager you will be the face of Newcastle Intermediaries for the mortgage broking community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.