Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
- Communications Manager – Justice & Immigration – UK & Europe.
- Significant experience of both internal and external communication, including corporate affairs,…
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Experience of using social media for communication and marketing.
- Ensure all local marketing communication and materials reach the standards that our clients…
- Demonstrable knowledge of communications and marketing concepts.
- The purpose of this role is to work with the Chief Brand and Communications Officer and the…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Marketing Events Manager – London – up to £45K.
- 2+ years’ experience in events and campaign marketing.
- Currently, they are hiring a Events Marketing Manager who…
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- Leading a team of 4, the Senior Marketing Manager will play a vital role in the Marketing team and will oversee the Acquisition and Retention strategy plans…
- We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to support and take the lead on marketing activities for Baines Simmons, the Aviation Safety Training &…
£33,294 - £40,760 a year
- The applicant is required to be an experienced networker with a background and experience in marketing and promotion.
- About the role & About us.
£41,526 - £49,553 a year
- This new role in Marketing & Communications is responsible for the development, management and continuous enhancement of BU corporate digital channels,…
£35,000 - £37,500 a year
- Make my clients marketing strategy and effective and support income goals.
- To report on marketing activity with a focus on driving team activity.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Create Marketing campaigns to promote the company brand.
- Manage external suppliers to support marketing function as required in terms of cost and quality.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.