Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
- At the Cabinet Office we support the Prime Minister and Minister for the Cabinet Office, and ensure the effective running of government.
- You will support the Senior External Affairs Managers and lead projects to:
- You will be motivated to work collaboratively and develop your skills and experience…
EMR Marketing Recruitment
- A leading specialist cancer centre is looking for a new Marketing Manager, to join a driven Marketing and Communications (Legacy) team.
- The hiring manager will be looking for you to demonstrate your skills and experience against the following criteria in your application:
- Manage marketing budget and maximise marketing opportunities to drive revenue.
- Experience of delivering high quality marketing campaigns and managing marketing…
- Produce a range of materials for stakeholders including information for MyDfT and content for internal marketing and distributions.
- You’ll be totally obsessed with all things Paid Social and have strong experience in designing, managing and optimizing campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
- A relevant qualification in communications, marketing or journalism.
- As part of the wider Communications Directorate, you will be a member of a dynamic and…
Global Clubfoot Initiative
- Role profile: Training Development manager (Freelance).
- Planning, marketing and organising training activities.
- Job basis: This is a self-employed position.
- As the Portfolio Finance Manager, your primary areas of focus in this pivotal, fast moving service will be to lead a team of three civil servants to ensure the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.