Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
- As a Marketing Manager, reporting to the Head of Marketing, you are responsible for the delivery and implementation of the marketing strategy, including:
- Working in partnership with the Asda marketing strategy and creative teams on CCFB marketing communications.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Manager - Asda.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Marketing Manager (B2B, ROI, Adobe) - Leeds - £40k.
- Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager (B2B, ROI, Adobe):
- If this sounds like you, please click apply!
- We are looking for people that have proven experience in a strategic marketing and client engagement environment.
- Who are we looking for?
- What’s in it for you?
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to join our established team.
- Responsible for delivering offline and online above-the…
Leeds Museums and Galleries
£37,849 - £40,760 a year
- Audience Development Manager (Maternity Cover).
- To lead on and advise Senior Museums and Galleries Management Team, on audience development and marketing…
- The Performance Marketing Manager will work within our ever growing, fast paced Marketing Team, dealing with large scale, high spend accounts to ensure that all…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- We would like to hear from, but not limited to, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Manager,…
- You will report to the Marketing Director.
- Ideally you will have 3-5 year’s previous experience in either agency or B2B marketing communications, with existing…
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our flagship Skybet brand.
- You should possess significant experience within Digital…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.