Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
- The Digital Marketing Manager will witness the following accomplishments;
- The responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager role are as follows:
Diversity & Inclusion Essential to our success as a global law firm is our ability to attract and retain the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds.…
- The Marketing and Communications Manager Role:
- ASA are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
SEC Food – Part of Levy Restaurants UK
- SEC Food are currently looking for an experiences Operations Manager to lead a team of managers and supervisors within the SEC Campus.
- Faces up to the facts.
- Producing an annual marketing plan and budget co-ordinating and managing all marketing activities such as TV, radio, outdoor etc.
- Tracking results of all marketing actions.
- Developing Marketing Strategic Plans for the group.
- The Marketing team is hiring a new partner!
- Implementing and supporting marketing campaigns.
- Meeting regularly with stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance and…
- The role will encompass the full marketing spectrum from:
- Working with senior management to strategize marketing plan and budget accordingly.
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
- We need you to help us do this.
- Deliver complex change projects from design through to build, deployment and handover to the business.
- Sector Manager " Travel Leisure and Retail.
- We require a “Champion” account manager who will drive forward our joint business plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.