Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
- An interest in all aspects of marketing.
- Experience of developing and managing cross channel marketing campaigns.
- What we are looking for.
- The role involves working collaboratively with our Category Marketing Managers, Trading Managers and Product Developers to deliver concepts that are…
- The Marketing Manager will lead on specific marketing campaigns.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns, especially digital marketing to kids.
- We need a senior strategic marketer to join our consulting marketing team, reporting to the Head of Consulting Marketing and working alongside another senior…
- Directly line manage the NW Marketing Manager and NW Client Portfolio Manager, supporting their growth and personal development, overseeing their daily…
- The Customer Marketing Manager will also own our case study and reference program to ensure we have compelling proof points that support demand generation and…
EMR Marketing Recruitment
£200 - £300 a day
- A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing financial services organisation on an initial 6 month contract.
- Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager.
- Working for well known brands this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced…
ALPADIA Language Schools SA
- Additional administrative tasks and activities as given by the Camp Manager such as marketing uploads, catering calculations, completing daily reports, etc.
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Proven track record as a Marketing Manager.
- Create and manage marketing budget.
- Effectively manage marketing team of two.
- Participate in show 3-year planning.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.