Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
Global Clubfoot Initiative
£32,329 a year
- Role profile: Training Development manager (Freelance).
- Planning, marketing and organising training activities.
- Job basis: This is a self-employed position.
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Have experience of marketing or promoting research activities and events.
- If you are thinking about applying for this job and have any informal or pre…
- You’ll be totally obsessed with all things Paid Social and have strong experience in designing, managing and optimizing campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager.
- Establish best practices in digital marketing.
£30,989 - £41,095 a year
- This role includes direct line management of one communications campaigns manager.
- This role includes management of 1 Internal Communications Manager and…
- To utilise the specialist sales, technical, marketing & management support available.
- To implement and deliver on any national marketing or sales programmes.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships internally and with our marketing partners.
£52,500 - £60,635 a year
- As the Portfolio Finance Manager, your primary areas of focus in this pivotal, fast moving service will be to lead a team of three civil servants to ensure the…
£30,507 - £32,878 a year
- Job Segment: Physician, Social Media, Healthcare, Marketing.
- For an informal discussion about the role please contact Anthony Sayles, Children and Family Centre…
- Manage marketing budget and maximise marketing opportunities to drive revenue.
- Experience of delivering high quality marketing campaigns and managing marketing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.