Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
£30,000 a year
- Sales and Marketing Manager (Part time) – York – 4 Star Hotel – £30,000 (Pro rata).
- Staff Discounts and special rates.
- Flexible hours and days of work.
£31,180 - £34,860 a year
- Knowledge of the political environment and the communication and marketing landscape.
- Build a good awareness of the communication landscape and business context…
- Basic understanding of influencer marketing.
- Comfortable working autonomously and remote.
- Reporting into our CTO alongside our Back End Developer to build and…
- I'm looking for someone with exceptional understanding of the power of social media marketing and the energy & ability to drive growth for our business before…
- Develop and implement a communication, sales and marketing strategy to raise awareness of the social enterprises.
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract.
- Wide variety of marketing and business development experience at a managerial level.
- A) Develop a Partner engagement plan within the industry.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Previous experience in bids and marketing within the construction industry.
- Compile bids and tender responses for submission.
- Create and collate case studies.
Dean Close Foundation
- Actively seek opportunities for using music in the marketing of the school. e.g. performances coffee shops, community singing day.
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- The post-holder will have lead responsibility for supporting the Heads of GMS in the development, implementation and monitoring of a primary care estates…
- \* Dynamic, result oriented go-getter who means business and knows that numbers count.
- \* Skilled in publicizing the campaign such that common people become…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.