Marketing Manager £30,000 jobs
You refined by:
£38,304 - £45,026 a year
- We are seeking an exceptional individual to lead our marketing and communications.
- King's College London opened Science Gallery London in September 2018.
£30,000 a year
- Working closely with visiting company producers and their agents, the post holder devises, implements and monitors effective marketing campaigns to meet sales…
£60,000 a year
- Works with relevant Development Manager & Commercial manager on developing remedial actions and regularly updates the customer on the results of actions taken.
- This role offers exposure to many disciplines in marketing including the building and launching of online marketing campaigns, brand building, product marketing…
£31,000 a year
- GM Growth Company, working in partnership with People Plus have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the new team on the high-profile Self…
- Work with the entire team to set Marketing strategy.
- Intuitive understanding of all social media channels with extensive knowledge of local practices and online…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- The Events & Incentives Manager or Internal Communication & Events Manager is an integral member of the Marketing Team.
- Wide variety of Staff Benefits.
£45,000 a year
- The Marketing and Communication Manager will be involved in developing the college’s marketing strategy and annual marketing plan in collaboration with the…
£44,832 a year
- Knowledge/Skills and Experience: About you You’ll be an experienced and enthusiastic digital marketing professional, with a track record of producing inspiring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.