Marketing Manager jobs
£48,000 - £56,000 a year
- Working within marketing channels to deliver content and/or experiences.
- Experience of managing a team within marketing communications in a corporate…
- Regular updates with the Senior Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure there are fresh and…
- Leading a highly performing team to deliver that provides digital insightful, actionable digital analyses, marketing data insights and prediction enablement…
- To build and implement the annual digital marketing strategy ensuring alignment to the business objectives and brand values.
- Being an Ambassador for Lakeland.
- You will work across client segments, asset classes and regions as determined by the institutional marketing strategy.
- Deliver results and keep it simple.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement to maximise utilisation and building a marketing strategy to achieve this.
- You will have extensive sports marketing experience.
- We want you to partner with the other marketing leaders to deliver all aspects of the marketing plan and…
- Extend our marketing reach by working with regional influencers and partners on marketing, PR and demand generation.
- And localize assets as needed.
- These placements will fall across Brand Marketing, Digital, PR/Communications and Sports Marketing.
- Support the Marketing leadership team with overall essential…
Location: Stevenage Salary: TBA Closing Date: Thursday 05 December 2019 With 80 local offices, over 2000 team members and over 100,000 clients, Towergate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.