Marketing Manager jobs
£60,000 - £100,000 a year
- Allocating a significant marketing budget across channels efficiently.
- You will be responsible for a significant budget and will manage all marketing activities…
- Implement integrated creative strategies by working closely with the marketing manager for each title.
- The Theatrical Exhibition Marketing Manager will lead the…
- Developing the strategy for in store marketing communications.
- Substantial marketing experience, particularly marketing communications deliveryTeam leadership…
£40,000 - £48,000 a year
- Marketing Campaign Manager - SIM Migration (Fixed Term contract until September 2020).
- We’re recruiting a Marketing Campaign Manager (FTE) to work within our…
- Proven in their ability to manage marketing strategy, ideally from a similar sector/product range.
- Set the marketing strategies to deliver specific campaign…
£37,740 a year
- You`ll be working closely with marketing colleagues, external agencies and with local tourism partners on marketing initiatives that drive admissions to sites…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Our client, a leading IT company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for an Product Marketing Manager.
- You will be responsible for supporting the strategy…
- Include: Marketing, Consumer Engagement, Ecommerce, Human Resources, Travel.
- A rotation manager to work under who will provide guidance and sponsorship.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team here in Leicester and be responsible for the planning, implementation…
£28,050 - £32,508 a year
- To provide a full range of marketing services across the college and to work closely with the Assistant Principals, Curriculum Managers, Business Development…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.