Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
£29,176 - £34,804 a year
- The Project Manager is responsible for projects involving international business leaders, government officials, board members and senior functional staff …
£550 - £650 a day
- Project Manager required by market leading public sector organisation based in Salisbury.
- Artis Recruitment provide specialist recruitment services within HR,…
- Already one of the world’s fastest-growing marketing automation technology and digital consultancy firms, BluprintX now requires three dedicated, full-time…
- Previous experience in marketing practices (CRM, Acquisition, Conversions) would be highly advantageous for the role.
- Sets and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Work with marketing to coordinate product launch and marketing campaign launch timelines.
- Certified Project Manager (PRINCE2, PMP or equivalent).
Seismic Software, Inc.
- Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the world’s top companies improve…
- Develop a UK based sales and marketing strategy.
- Develop a full project phased delivery and logistics strategy.
- Working knowledge/experience of CDM regulations.
- Strong understanding of Web and database marketing technology.
- Analysis of marketing data and interpretation of results.
- Management of daily project log.
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- Collaborating with the city team (Delivery Manager, Marketing Manager, City Manager) to ensure a smooth and effective roll-out.
- Will be required - UK only.
- Qualified and proven project manager;
- Drive customers from vision through strategy to execution, helping them to prioritise across multiple initiatives, work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.