Marketing Manager jobs
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Experience of using social media for communication and marketing.
- Ensure all local marketing communication and materials reach the standards that our clients…
£200 - £300 a day
- In addition, the Marketing Manager will lead all marketing programmes & communications that establish this new destination.
- This job ad was posted by Salt.
£40,000 - £60,000 a year
- This firm is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their office in Bromley, Kent.
- The firm is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their…
- You will be tasked with creating a marketing strategy for the business as well as addressing the current marketing methods that the company use and…
£60,000 a year
- Prepare online and offline marketing material.
- Plan, implement and manage the entire lead generation program through channel partner activities.
Pinnacle Consulting UK Ltd
£60,000 a year
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Manager: You will be responsible for the company’s full UK marketing strategy including packaging, merchandising, online, social…
£32,000 - £40,000 a year
- As Marketing Manager you will be leading the marketing team and manage all aspects of the marketing function for the firm and associated companies.
Ambridge Harris Associates
£45,000 a year
- My client is looking for a Marketing Manager who is excited by both looking at the Marketing strategy whilst also supporting and getting involved in the day to…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- We are looking for 2 x Marketing Managers (1 x B2B and 1 x B2C) to join this large in-house marketing function in North Yorkshire.
£35,000 a year
- Previous B2B marketing experience is essential for this role, as well as experience in marketing across multiple platforms.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.