Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
Marketing Manager (undo)
- We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Basingstoke.
- Support with the development of growth category strategy, marketing plans and post…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Developing a multi-channel content marketing strategy that engages and drives users to the platform.
- Familiar with marketing automation best practices.
- As our Marketing Manager, you will develop, plan, execute and measure marketing activity across Pendragon Vehicle Management corporate fleet and rental arms,…
£46,000 a year
- You will have experience in marketing roles and a proven track record of building and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns for an organisation or…
£32,000 a year
- We are currently seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to help assist the Head of Department in running our successful Group…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotel Shoreditch as a Marketing Manager.
- Co-manages multiple partnerships including third party public relations…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Take charge of marketing strategy, communications and planning across all products and channels.
- Good command of written marketing language.
- Based from our central London office and reporting into our Marketing Director, Geeta, we are seeking a new Marketing Manager.
- The Job You’ve Been Looking For!
- Working in partnership with the CMO, Campaign Manager and members of the marketing team as well as heads of business groups to execute on the marketing…
- The role reports to HCB marketing geography lead.
- Develop senior level stakeholder relationships that provide strategic counsel on brand and marketing best…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.