Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
Marketing Manager (undo)
- Reporting to the VP Kids & Family Marketing, the Marketing Manager will sit within the International Marketing Team working across NBCU Kids & Family…
- The Marketing Manager provides insights for the development of business strategy;
- Works with internal stakeholders to create the marketing strategy;
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- The Marketing Manager will create a practical marketing plan for each area of the Foundation, ensuring value for money and return on investment.
- Experienced working with Designers, Photographers and Production Agencies this Marketing Manager will translate the requirements for our communications…
£29,227 a year
- The Museum is offering an exciting opportunity for a creative and strategic Marketing Manager to join its Press and Marketing team.
- [Click here to insert advert text].
- More insurance expertise in more places.
- The role reports to HCB marketing geography lead.
- Develop senior level stakeholder relationships that provide strategic counsel on brand and marketing best…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Rnrn• Event management with some international travel involved, including attending conferences rnrn• B2B brand marketing rnrn• Lead generation - no sales…
- We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Marketing and Brand Liaison Manager to join an established, successful team within Guildhall Shopping and…
- Establish best marketing practices and advice on current and future marketing trends.
- Experience with CRM Marketing analytics.
- Monitor and tune game keywords.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.