Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
Manchester M1 (undo)
- PwC’s Sales and Marketing Team.
- The Sales and Marketing team are focused on supporting the development and delivery of PwC’s market strategy - specifically,…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Developing a multi-channel content marketing strategy that engages and drives users to the platform.
- Familiar with marketing automation best practices.
- Partner with marketing to create innovative marketing campaigns.
- As part of this, we’re currently recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team…
- To apply for Digital Marketing Manager role, please follow 'Apply' button show.
- We are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to develop digital…
- University degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration.
- Developing the Brand and Communication strategy for the Northern Europe Region.
- Working as part of an integrated strategy team, you will be responsible for shaping the focus and direction of the internal and external marketing strategy and…
- Directs the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s).
- Monitors the development of business plans, managing…
- Marketing Experience is ideal but not required.
- Working as part of a diverse marketing team, this role will be responsible for delivering exceptional results…
£32,816 - £40,322 a year
- We are seeking a proactive and innovative individual to join our dynamic team in the role of Communications and Marketing Manager with specialist responsibility…
- The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for managing appropriate marketing and messaging strategies to support prepositioning for key pursuits and help…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.