Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
Liverpool L25 (undo)
- Act as direct manager for all the location Managers.
- Create and manage the location’s marketing plan following brand guidelines.
- What you will be doing.
- The Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing Pershing EMEA communications plan supporting the company’s strategy.
- Affiliation to trade associations to enhance networking and aid marketing knowledge would be desirable.
- Formulate sales calls plans, make customer appointments,…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Drive National Marketing & Business development activity.
- Ability to create National Marketing & BD plans.
- You'll take the lead on all BD & Marketing activity.
- Communisis is in the business of marketing services.
- We work with our customers on the planning, creation and delivery of their marketing communications.
- Participate in strategy meetings to understand range direction and customer requirements.
- Liaise with Buying & Merchandising teams on samples for eCommerce and…
- Marketing - The ongoing assessment/interpretation of CRM, Email, Social and all forms of Digital marketing channel activity, analysing the commercial effect the…
£21,534 a year
- Provide administrative and PA support to the Executive Director of External Affairs, and when required, to Senior Managers within the directorate.
£32,000 - £36,000 a year
- Experience of digital marketing strategy.
- Responsible for Digital marketing budget.
- You will devise and implement digital strategy for customer acquisition and…
The Book Recruitment
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- We're looking for a Creative Services Manager to join a professional services powerhouse.
- You'll have the tools and expertise to hit the ground running and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.