Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
Liverpool L25 (undo)
£45,000 a year
- The role of the Events and Marketing Manager will include:
- The successful Events and Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
£32,000 - £36,000 a year
- The successful Marketing Manager will:
- Marketing Manager role within the Leisure Industry.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the…
- All of our Marketing Managers possess the following….
- We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager (Affinity Marketing) to join our Affinity Marketing…
- The team will work closely with colleagues in Strategy, Customer Experience, Brand Marketing, Finance, Customer Insight, Research and relevant business areas…
£20,000 - £40,000 a year
- The company operates a number of venues across the region with the hospitality and sporting markets and are looking for a key member to join their team in this…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- This Liverpool based Top 100 Fintech Company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join it's growing Marketing Team.
- Option to work from home.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Are you a Marketing Manager with at least 5 years of marketing experience, ideally in online and offline marketing.
- Proven experience of media buying.
- Strategy: Participate fully in the development, delivery, and ownership of the Specialized Retail Strategy.
- Deliver on key selling metrics: Brand Distribution,…
- Senior Operations Manager is a key role for Spin.
- Grow ridership through effective local marketing strategies, user growth campaigns, and key business…
- The Consumer Marketing Manager will manage the Consumer Marketing team with full budget responsibility and accountability for all activity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.