Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
- We are looking for people that have proven experience in a strategic marketing and client engagement environment.
- Who are we looking for?
- What’s in it for you?
- Working as part of the Sky Bet Marketing team, you will play a key role in driving the Digital Marketing strategy forwards.
- As part of your role, you will:
- Responsible for evolving and executing marketing strategy within NM, ensuring it remains aligned to the overall Coverage marketing plan.
- We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to work on our Vegas brand and help support our leading Gaming product.
- How you will do it….
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Marketing Manager (B2B, ROI, Adobe) - Leeds - £40k.
- Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager (B2B, ROI, Adobe):
- If this sounds like you, please click apply!
£32,029 - £34,788 a year
- It’s an exciting team in which to work, and communications and marketing is a core enabler of our work to achieving the outcomes of the city’s Strategy and Plan…
£45,000 a year
- Experience in marketing would be beneficial, but is not required.
- TPP’s Marketing and Communications team are the voice of the company, managing all aspects of…
£37,000 a year
- This is a rare yet exciting opportunity to develop our digital marketing strategy based on the overall marketing plan and will oversee and measure the…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Working closely with the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategy.
£55,000 - £80,000 a year
- Present ROI of marketing activities.
- Utilise your marketing knowledge and experience to suggest appropriate enhancements and amendments to the marketing plan.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.