You refined by:
East Sussex (undo)
£32,000 a year
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will play a key role in supporting the effective delivery of the group marketing strategy as well as…
- Great knowledge of online marketing including email marketing (CRM), content, SEO, affilates, display etc.
- Cardif Pinnacle have just won two new partners that…
- We are looking for a Sales and Marketing manager to take overall control of all aspects of sales and marketing of the Timenet range of products.
- Proven in their ability to manage marketing strategy, ideally from a similar sector/product range.
- If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more…
- You will be tasked with creating a marketing strategy for the business as well as addressing the current marketing methods that the company use and…
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Experience of using social media for communication and marketing.
- Ensure all local marketing communication and materials reach the standards that our clients…
£37,000 - £42,000 a year
- The Brand Marketing Manager role will involve:
- The Brand Marketing Manager role is offering an experienced marketing professional the opportunity to join a very…
£40,000 - £42,000 a year
- The successful Marketing Manager (Retail) will:
- Marketing Manager (Retail) for exciting Leicestershire-based organisation.
£60,000 a year
- Prepare online and offline marketing material.
- Plan, implement and manage the entire lead generation program through channel partner activities.
- Oversee the development of a Digital Marketing Strategy to deliver the Kent FA Marketing and Communications Plan.
- Organised with a good attention to detail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.