Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
£90,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have experience with digital marketing and previously managing marketing partnerships.
£75,000 a year
- In this role, you will help develop and implement marketing programs and lead a B2B acquisition strategy.
- Salary: Up to £75,000.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- The purpose of this role is to deliver a leading marketing strategy to drive the events and exhibitor’s division of the business.
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000.
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- You will support regional marketing managers in producing marketing collateral.
- You will manage events calendars and produce detailed market analysis reports…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, innovative and proactive, having an impressive background in a marketing communications role.
- Salary: £50,000-£60,000.
£110,000 a year
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to use marketing automation tools, as well as showcasing experience in building marketing plans.
£65,000 a year
- You share a love for marketing, being able to showcase previous marketing leads and campaigns.
- This is an integral role for the business, being responsible for…
£45,000 a year
- This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and strategic marketing automation expert to join this business at an exciting time.
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- You will work closely with the global marketing team to design and deliver content across social media.
- You will manage the results of all marketing campaigns…
£70,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will be proactive and innovative, coming from a B2B Marketing background with prior experience in creating marketing strategies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.