Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
£32,477 - £35,900 a year
- In this role you will report to the SIO Senior Marketing Manager and be expected to work flexibly to support specialist marketing colleagues across the wider…
£40,071 a year
- Working in partnership with relevant marketing teams and other senior managers you will support content development around user need, key strategic themes and…
£30,000 - £45,000 a year
- The Digital Marketing Manager (Part Time) will be responsible for driving forward the companies digital and online marketing activity.
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- For further enquiries please contact Rebecca Hobson (Marketing Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org or Helen Simpson (Research Director, Economics) Helen…
The CGD Society
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Job title: Marketing and Fundraising Officer.
- Responsible to: Operations and Fundraising Manager.
- Support for Operations and Fundraising Manager.
- Build relationships with local sales account managers and ensure Red Bull is available and visible in outlet.
- Red Bull Student Marketeer - Birmingham.
£14,512 a year
- Experience of producing interpretation, marketing or promotional material.
- Have you got fantastic customer service skills?
- This role will start in March 2020.
PRIMA FROZEN ITALIA
- As a sales manager, you will develop new business opportunities for Prima Frozen Italia Ltd within a geographical area through working with a Marketing Director…
£32,000 a year
- Visitor Experience & Commercial Manager - 21.6hrs/week (Wakehurst).
- £32,000 per annum pro rata.
- Reporting into the Head of Visitor Experience & Commercial this…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Social media planning, strategy and the role this plays in an overall marketing strategy.
- . Integrate PR strategy with marketing activity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.