London Ambulance Service Nhs Trust £38,400 jobs
You refined by:
£44,347 - £50,549 a year
- London Ambulance Service NHS Trust is looking for a Service Line Reporting (SLR) and Costing Manager to join their team.
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- As the Site Operations Manager of our new depot in North West London, the appointed individual will be responsible for the leadership, management, compliance…
£88,744 a year
- This is an exciting time to join the Trust, as we begin integrating both urgent and emergency care provision incorporating the 111 and 999 services.
£50 an hour
- As the Medical Director, you will provide clinical leadership and advice and participate with other specialist colleagues in the development of Falck’s clinical…
- Transfer data provided to the NHS Electronic Staff Record (ESR) and other secure, internal NHS Workforce systems in order to support and manage your recruitment…
£43,955 a year
- As part of this professional role you will be working in collaboration with London Ambulance Service (LAS) NHS Trust and South East Coast Ambulance Service …
£36,134 - £44,044 a year
- Skills swap sessions with London Ambulance Service.
- There is crisis service provision at night which combines aspects of all 3 services to assess and support…
£31,217 - £49,086 a year
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- London is only 85 minutes away by train.
- Experience – Over 90% of out trust doctors would recommend their job to a friend.
£34,961 - £44,044 a year
- If you’d like to join us in improving our service in London the key skills and experience you will need are:
- Enhanced hands on experience across the spectrum in…
£42,313 - £48,515 a year
- Referrals are received from Health and Social Care professionals, Medical Teams, General Practitioners and Ambulance Services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.