Legal £35,000 jobs
You refined by:
£48,176 a year
- The primary role of the Legal Researcher is to manage and develop the project.
- Amnesty International UK seeks a Business and Human Rights Legal Researcher for…
- Provide legal advice to other departments within the business on any matters that are legal in nature (e.g. supporting the Commercial function, Facilities etc.)…
£60,507 a year
- The Law Officers' Department - Assistant Legal Advisers (to £60,507 depending on experience and qualifications).
- AlixPartners, LLP – Legal and Compliance Analyst – EMEA – CDD and KYC.
- Communicate with key stakeholders with regards to new and existing clients including…
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- The post holder will take the lead for all legal inquiry into the Trust and provide legal support to Coroners inquests and any other legal action in relation to…
£40,000 a year
- You will also provide colleagues with sound legal advice as well as devise and deliver staff training on legal issues.
- Anticipates and identifies legal issues of concern to management and proactively develops effective legal strategies and practical solutions.
£35,481 a year
- Overview of role and key objectives.
- To provide South West Regional Forces with an evidential Data Investigation capability.
- Researching legal and regulatory issues and dealing with miscellaneous legal queries from the trading floor.
- The Structured Products and Derivatives legal team…
£37,000 - £40,000 a year
- An employee assistance program providing support on financial, health and legal issues.
- General Manager - The Botanist, Bath.
- The Responsibilities of the Role;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.