Legal £30,000 jobs in Heanor
£32,032 - £35,187 a year
- Managing solicitors and support from legal assistants.
- In return for your commitment, we can offer you:
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders…
£30,562 - £33,399 a year
- As a consequence, there are a number of existing employees for whom we are committed to seeking suitable alternative employment within the Council in accordance…
Harvey Beric Associates
£45,000 a year
- They are presently seeking to recruit a qualified solicitor to join them as part of their UK Legal Team.
- You will be responsible for supporting the business…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Advising the business on a range of legal issues focusing on company commercial.
- Be involved in other areas of Legal work that a busy In House team covers, to…
£38,000 a year
- To adhere to the legal requirements of the ‘O’ Licence.
- Nottingham is a brand, new purpose built Depot that will open in early 2020.
- If you have an excellent understanding of the graduate and post graduate employment market for law students and strong knowledge of routes into legal practice…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- A top regional firm with offices across the east midlands seeks an experienced and committed Employment Legal Executive to pick up a caseload of contentious and…
Academy Transformation Trust
- Friday 13th December 2019, 12noon.
- Academy Transformation Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.