Legal jobs in Heanor
£9,338 - £9,525 a year
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries.
£24,171 - £40,926 a year
- The Degree Holder Entry Programme (DHEP) is for people who already have at least a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent level 6 qualification) or are in the final…
Nova Education Trust
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- To attend safeguarding training as required by the school and maintain your knowledge and understanding of your responsibility for safeguarding children in this…
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- This is an administrative role based within the National Probation Service(NPS) Directorate in HMPPS.
- The job holder reports to the designated Line Manager and…
£21,589 - £26,317 a year
- An investigative approach will be essential to probe and understand each individual's set of circumstances, making decisions within a legal framework.
£14,646 a year
- This post is to work a split shift at various sites throughout South Derbyshire, the successful candidate will be required to use their own transport.
£16,152 - £17,615 a year
- One of the key duties includes the processing of free Nursery Education funded places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds across Derbyshire to providers within the Private…
£21,167 a year
- You will be working closely with a variety of colleagues to deliver and process registration from first application, through renewals and recommendations to the…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the…
£23,754 - £28,331 a year
- For more information on the support we offer our international colleagues, visit; https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/applyingfromoverseas/index2.aspx.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.