Legal jobs in Heanor
You refined by:
Credit Controller (undo)
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Previous work within the legal sector.
- They have an international clientele and are consistently growing with almost a thousand staff members.
£22,000 a year
- Issuing legal letters when required.
- Reporting directly into the Credit Control Supervisor, your main duties will be but not limited to:
Swindell & Pearson Ltd
£7,929 - £8,143 a year
- Reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Engaging with legal representatives to administer court proceedings when necessary.
- Posting and allocation of receipts.
- Working as part of the internal Finance Team the majority of the work will be around Credit Control where you will be responsible for:
Healthnet Homecare UK Ltd
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Engage in personal professional development and attend mandatory training.
- Staff should ensure all business activities are operated in a fair and balanced…
We have removed 17 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.