You refined by:
- Liaising with fellow professionals from legal practices, banks and accountancy firms;
- Advising a client on the law and legal issues relating to their case;
- To provide expert legal support and advice to clients in conveyancing matters.
- Holidays: 23 days basic plus 8 Bank and Public Holidays.
- This will be at least partially gained at a major Australian or international law firm while in-house or secondment experience would also be beneficial.
- Our client is a leading national law firm, seeking a 3+ PAE lawyer to join their Melbourne based office.
- The role will see you working as a member of a close…
- As well as managing a small team, you will perform high level legal work including advising on a variety of construction/project contracts and tenders,…
- Based in corporate CBD offices.
- The team acts for a diverse client base from large corporates, financial institutions and consulting firms through to…
- This role will see you work closely with the Senior Lawyers and the Partner in a supportive and collaborative environment, and work with reputable clients on…
- The Corporate Advisory team act for domestic and international major and mid-sized clients from a range of industries.
- Excellent time to join a growing team.
- Covering a wide breadth of tax matters, the successful candidate will have exposure to corporate tax, M&A, private clients, property, trusts, succession and…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.