Legal jobs in Heanor
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Have a minimum of a legal degree.
- Preferably have experience in a legal setting of a similar firm environment.
- Be able to work alone and manage your own work.
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- General duties of the Legal Secretary will include:
- Previous Legal Secretary experienced is required a long with a desire of a background in Family law.
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- The role is perfect for individuals with around 6-12 months experience as a legal executive or for a graduate of CILEx with a minimum of 12 months experience of…
£18,000 - £27,000 a year
- To hear more, please contact Jacob Mathieson or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann.
£27,500 - £40,000 a year
- A leading Nottingham-based firm has recently acquired the need for a self-starting Commercial Legal Executive.
- Dealing with initial client enquires.
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- A newly established, specialist conveyancing firm seeks an experienced and committed remortgage fee earner to join their office in Derby.
£25,000 - £45,000 a year
- This role is ideal for a fully qualified Chartered Legal Executive with a background in planning law and around 4 years experience.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Are you a Licensed Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive with a strong background within Residential Conveyancing?
- For full terms please see our website.
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- The branch already has a senior Wills & Probate solicitor in place, and so they are creating this role for someone more junior to come in.
£45,000 - £65,000 a year
- Our client is a highly regarded firm with a strong national client base and international connections.
- Our client, a leading regional law firm, is looking to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.