You refined by:
Michael Page UK (undo)
- Preparing bundles and carrying out legal research.
- Gain valuable legal experience in a top law firm.
- Supporting the family solicitor to grow the family…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- A qualified Solicitor working in Private Practice or In House.
- You will have experince of Commercial Contracts OR be a Commercial Litigation solicitor who would…
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Conducting strategic analysis of spend across the organisation and liaison with business users to identify future requirements.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will also manage the efficient running of the Preventative Maintenance System to ensure the department delivers all planned maintenance and planned work…
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- Work with the Head of Tax to oversee the Company's statutory taxation obligations (including Income Tax, VAT and other taxes).
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Responsible for the implementation and managing of nationally agreed systems within the Plant ensuring legal compliance across the site.
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Ensuring legal compliance to the Traffic Commissioners Operating Licenses.
- My client, a leading waste business based in Derbyshire are currently recruiting for…
£38,000 - £42,000 a year
- Providing Business Solutions on exciting and innovative projects.
- Aerospace / Automotive / Engineering / Rail / Transport / Construction client.
£26,000 - £33,000 a year
- We are working with a Nottingham private practice.
- Working within a busy personal injury team.
- You will be joining an established East Midlands law firm,…
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the legal sector.
- Opportunity to join a National Professional Services Firm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.