Legal jobs in Heanor
You refined by:
£18,000 - £19,500 a year
- Providing legal services for over 40 years.
- BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
- A great opportunity for an employment paralegal to join a high street…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- The role is perfect for individuals with around 6-12 months experience as a legal executive or for a graduate of CILEx with a minimum of 12 months experience of…
- Work with the team towards identifying trends in complaints and improvements to Company process through the root cause of analysis of complaint data and during…
- The candidate must have completed Legal Practice Course.
- This Role is for a Paralegal with a view to become a Trainee Solicitor.
£26,000 a year
- Production of professional legal documentation in urgent cases, and liaison with the in-house documents team for all other requests.
- Preparing bundles and carrying out legal research.
- Gain valuable legal experience in a top law firm.
- Supporting the family solicitor to grow the family…
£36,266 - £39,503 a year
- Case work support from Legal Assistants.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor/Barrister/Chartered Legal Executive (Fellow of CILEx).
- Free onsite staff car parking.
- Independent in ownership and spirit, we're a global firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical experts who use our skills to make a…
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- Paralegals with a minimum of 1 year’s experience of working…
£16,000 - £20,000 a year
- Our client is based in Derby city centre and has an excellent reputation across the East Midlands.
- A Law degree is essential for this role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.