- To view the "EEO is the Law" poster .
- To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
- The Associate Banker Senior is a seasoned professional role.
- The Sales Associate drives sales growth by personally selling deep and across all product categories and delivering emotionally engaging customer experiences -…
£44.04 an hour
- Salary: Up to £44.04 per hour.
- Closing Date: Saturday 02 May 2020.
- Please note that this role is not capable of visa sponsorship under Tier 2 of the points…
- A good academic background and a minimum of 2:1 in a Law degree.
- We are seeking to recruit talented Paralegals who have experience of working within a legal…
£1,839 a month
- Staff recruited locally by the Office of the Governor in Gibraltar is subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law.
£60,507 a year
- The Law Officers' Department - Assistant Legal Advisers (to £60,507 depending on experience and qualifications).
- Researching points of law and other factual issues, through the use of legal databases, textbooks and other appropriate sources.
- A degree in law or accountancy, or part-qualification in Compliance, Law or Accountancy (e.g. LPC, ACCA, CIMA, ACA) is desirable.
- What you can expect from us.
Martin Pooley Associates
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Previous experience in family law is desirable but not essential.
- The Role: This is a paralegal role within the Family team.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
- University educated in any discipline although preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate their capability and passion for the role via…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.