- Clear understanding and application of Public Law work.
- A strong academic background with a Law degree.
- We now require Public Law Paralegals to be based at our…
£36,876 - £37,849 a year
- You will give guidance on the implications of legislation, case law and other emerging developments in the children social care area.
- Who we are looking for;
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Undertaking research as necessary, accurately recording the information obtained, converting it to intelligence and disseminating it to appropriate law…
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International
- Prior legal employment in a commercial law firm/ in-house preferred, work experience would also be recognized.
- Must have excellent proficiency in typing.
- Location: 25th Floor, 40 Bank Street, E14 5NR.
- To provide 1st & 2nd line hardware and software technical support to all staff – internal, external and remote…
- Eager and willing to develop and tackle new areas of law with confidence.
- Be part of our journey...
- Accountable to: Head of Legal.
- What are we looking for?
£414 a day
- You will be required to demonstrate knowledge and experience of Coronial law and of basic medicine, have proven skills in conducting investigations and an…
£9.50 an hour
- Operate within the law at all times, and professionally deal with any individual who refuses to act in accordance with the Railway Byelaws and Conditions of…
- Possess a working knowledge of company law and structures.
- Ideally have 3 years' experience in an AML role/compliance role or law enforcement role.
- You will be involved in working with a talented animation and art team to create new exciting new character and creature animations that will entertain millions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.