Law jobs in Heanor
£40,800 - £45,046 a year
- Have a high level of knowledge & understanding of policy, procedure, employment law and good practice in relation to schools' HR.
£46,567 - £47,542 a year
- Ideally you will be MCIPD qualified and have a current understanding of employment law.
- SM3 - £46,567 to £47,542 per annum.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
£29,636 - £32,029 a year
- The ability to meet the authorised officer competency's requirements of the Food Law Code of Practise.
- Grade H £29,636 - £32,029 or Grade J £32,878 - £36, 876.
£41,675 - £44,632 a year
- Eligible candidates should have qualified as a solicitor, barrister or legal executive and possess relevant experience in all aspects of contract law, a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.