Laing O'rourke jobs
- Working with experienced Scaffolders and other Tradesmen, you'll learn all aspects of site scaffolding access solutions.
- As a CAD Technician you would be responsible for providing CAD services encompassing full Design for Manufacture (DFM) to the Manufacturing Design Department.
- At LOR we have a small SAP Development Team, you will be a member of this team and will work closely with our SAP functional developers to ensure accuracy and…
- This is a regional role covering several projects within Building Business Unit on a visiting basis.
- Implement the requirements of the LOR Environmental…
- In this role, you will be responsible for the construction of the steel reinforcement which forms a vital part of any concrete structure.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor.
- You will therefore facilitate and coach operational teams on the “Next Gear” principles and tools to allow the team to…
- You will safely and effectively manage a set of tasks and will be technically responsible for the outcome.
- Reporting directly to the Section Engineer, this role…
- A plumber is a tradesperson who specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for potable (drinking) water, sewage and drainage in plumbing systems.
- The job of the electrician tends to fall under one of two categories.
- These are installation, installing and testing wiring systems in the home and on building…
£10.55 an hour
- Laing O'Rourke, C/O of Select Site Solutions are looking for to recruit a Security Officer to work on and protect our site at London.
- Slinger Signaller in the yard team.
- Responsible for Slinging & Banking loads.
- Also. Inspection and maintenance of Lifting Accessories working with the Lifting…
- In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out the installation of domestic/industrial commercial pipe-work/duct-work and associated components and…
- In this role you will be responsible for supporting the project delivery through the successful management and delivery for civil engineering work in rail…
- Providing a service covering areas of administration and supporting the team.
- Objectives for the BU/Division/Department or Function.
- Providing a service covering areas of cost control and administration for the successful operation of the HPC project.
- Placing material and plant orders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.