Kitchen Porter jobs in Orpington BR6
- Being an Kitchen Porter means:
- Using your hospitality & kitchen skills to ensure a consistently great guest experience each and every day!
- A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE.
- We require a Kitchen Porter to join our Catering Team on a Bank ad-hoc basis, who will be working as part of a team in a busy kitchen.
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- Kitchen Porter Join the Phomily!
- What we offer our Kitchen Porters - A fantastic environment to drive your career forward.
- The cornerstone of our kitchen operation, as a Kitchen Porter you will be responsible for:
- The general cleaning of kitchen equipment and areas.
- If you are looking to kick start your career as a chef in the kitchen, they we may also have the opportunity to train and develop you in the longer term.
- Kitchen Steward (Dishwasher / Kitchen Porter):
- Whether it’s to get your hotel career started or the chance to get valuable experience, being a kitchen porter…
- Your key responsibilities as the Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter will consist of:
- The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Kitchen…
- Working closely with the front of house and kitchen teams, our Kitchen Porters must have stamina, determination and great time keeping.
- Kitchen Porter (Full Time Hours).
- Main duties of a Kitchen Porter:
- The ideal Kitchen Porter will have:
- What is the main purpose of a Kitchen Porter role?
Absolute Taste - Mercedes Benz World
£9 an hour
- As a Kitchen Porter you will:
- Absolute Taste are looking for a passionate and talented Kitchen Porter to join the Absolute Taste Team at our stunning fixed site…
Be the first to see new Kitchen Porter jobs in Orpington BR6
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.