Kitchen Porter jobs in Cotswolds
You refined by:
- Kitchen Porter - Full Time Perm.
- We were the first family run motorway services on the UK.
- Motorway network, founded in 1972.
- Click here to open the full job.
Cotswold Inns & Hotels Ltd
£18,500 - £19,000 a year
- The Ideal Night Porter Candidate:
- Main Responsibilities of the Night Porter:
- NIGHT PORTER | COTSWOLD INNS & HOTELS | 4*.
- £18500 to £19000 Plus Tips & Benefits.
£8.21 an hour
- Mill House are looking for a Kitchen Assistant / Porter to join the team where you will always support the team and ensure a smooth running of the kitchen.
- We at the Brookhouse Farm are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our team!
- The pay starts at minimum wage and increases on completion of training and…
£8.21 an hour
- We are currently looking for two vacancies of 40 hours on varied shifts over the hours to complete a 7 am start with 7pm finish.
Royal George Hotel
- We are looking for a hard working individual to join our kitchen team.
- 18 +due to health and safety.
- Shifts available- Monday's 10-3pm 6-10pm.
- We have an exciting opportunity to join the team of our new opening at The Hollow Bottom, Guiting Power later this summer.
- 50% team discount in TLO properties.
- A part time Kitchen Porter needed for 10 hours a week.
- To wash crockery and pans, maintain cleaning standards in a busy kitchen.
The Farmers Boy Inn Gloucestershire
£15,000 - £17,000 a year
- The job role of Kitchen Porter/Assistant and General Duties.
- Want to be part of a winning team.
- Want to be rewarded for the work you do.
- Working in a team of 3.
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our team as our previous KP has joined our Chef Team.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts throughout the week.
Be the first to see new Kitchen Porter jobs in Cotswolds
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.