Kitchen Designer jobs in London
You refined by:
£46,000 a year
- Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer!
- You will also create your first kitchen designs and observe existing designers.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Commodore Kitchens was established in 1972.
- We have a very unique opportunity here at Commodore and we are looking for an experienced Kitchen Designer …
- As a designer working within our Kitchen & Bathroom Team, you will play a crucial role in creating a unique experience for our customers, providing full…
- We have a fully stocked kitchen.
- We are currently searching for a junior designer to join Vevo’s in-house design team.
- Take a look inside Vevo.
- Proven experience in a Trade Designer role.
- Utilise Howdens unique 'My Kitchen' service which offers the ability to create and view high quality images.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Luxury Kitchen Designer and Sales Associate.
- Luxury Kitchen Designer and Sales Associate position with top Design Studio based in the heart of London.
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments.
- A team player with 5+ years of experience as a designer in the digital domain using tools like:
- With a fully stocked kitchens, socials and summer parties, award shows and training budgets for every individual team.
- You have worked in a variety of genres.
Pinnacle Consulting UK Ltd
£24,000 - £35,000 a year
- An Independent, high end kitchen studio with a strong focus on bespoke manufactured kitchens, supplying their own UK manufactured kitchens as well as having an…
- There’s more to Selfridges than exclusive designer labels.
- Are you looking for a new Kitchen Porter role that gives you the chance to work in restaurant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.