You refined by:
Java Engineer Developer £55,000 jobs
Chicago Trading Company (CTC)
- We are looking for a software engineer to build our next generation workflows for options market making.
- Collaborate with developers on other teams including…
- As a Software Engineering Intern you will be placed in one of our engineering teams and be mentored by some of our senior engineers.
£65,000 a year
- Minimum 4 years of experience as software developer.
- We are looking for a mid-level software developer experienced in both backend and frontend development.
- You are an awesome experienced engineer that is more than comfortable writing Java or Python.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and…
£62,298 - £69,220 a year
- You will liaise with the Agile lab developers to understand new web or mobile app journeys, apps and associated infrastructure stacks and assist with on…
- AdsClimax is seeking an experienced.
- Review and comprehend technical requirements.
- Contributing to project milestones by avoiding and solving complex technical…
- We’ve hired some of the most talented developers out there to help us do this – and we want you to join them.
- From building a new banking backend to creating an…
- Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts , as well as…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (OOP Java 8 JVM Node AWS).
- Would you like to utilise your software development skills working on "Tech for Good"…
£60,000 - £90,000 a year
- £60000 - £90000 per annum.
- A financial services multi asset class data driven vendor are seeking Software Engineer (MTF, JAVA) for their core development team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.