Java Engineer Developer £45,000 jobs
You refined by:
£35,000 - £64,000 a year
- Solution Engineer/ Java Consultant (Java Enterprise, J2EE, Payments Integration) £35k - £65k.
- Solution Engineer/ Java Consultant (Java Enterprise, J2EE,…
- Developer tools in browser to scan network calls.
- The dev teams use various Java backend and React frontend frameworks to implement the projects.
- AdsClimax is seeking an experienced.
- Review and comprehend technical requirements.
- Contributing to project milestones by avoiding and solving complex technical…
Chicago Trading Company (CTC)
- You will have Java development experience in a team environment.
- Collaborate with developers on other teams including operations, option pricing, exchange…
- A strong understanding of object-orientated design, Java, data structures, multi-threading and unit testing is essential.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Senior API developer + Junior Devops Engineer.
- 1-2 experience as system administrator or Devops engineer.
- We are currently looking for 2 profiles (as permanent…
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- The successful Senior Java Developer (Greenfield) will come with the following skillset:
- Based in the City of London, a world leading CFD and Spread Betting…
£51,000 a year
- As an API Engineer, you will be part of our API and Services team…
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven, Netflix OSS, Kubernetes, CI/CD - tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, SonarQube, Nexus.
- What you will be doing;
- In this role you will work directly within a small team of C and Java developers, being the primary java architect for the custom plugins for the eclipse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.