Java Engineer Developer jobs
£2,500 a month
- Plus, each member of staff receives a personalised career development plan so you know what your route will be to make it to a senior developer.
£28,000 a year
- Become an Integration Engineer – Birmingham - Starting Salary of £28,000 per annum.
- Do you want to join our Early Careers, Fast Track Program?
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (OOP Java 8 JVM Node AWS).
- Would you like to utilise your software development skills working on "Tech for Good"…
- If you are a backend developer/ FullStack-developer who thrives when working with data and enjoys working collaboratively, then we'd love to here from you.
- In this role you will work directly within a small team of C and Java developers, being the primary java architect for the custom plugins for the eclipse…
£29,000 a year
- A Technology Company with a Passion for Innovation.
- CGG is a pioneering Technology Company providing world class fully integrated Geoscience services within the…
- Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts , as well as…
- Who we’re looking for:
- We are looking for a strong Lead and/or Senior Software Engineer who has worked on highly scalable, high traffic we platforms…
- We are beginning our journey of transforming the technical landscape in our teams to use a microservice architecture and are looking to bolster our technical…
- We are actively seeking Software developers to join our team, focussing on building the core infrastructure for our next generation eSIM/IoT product set.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.